Catalyst Catalog Builder creates, distributes and updates desktop catalogs that sell more. Showcase your products including quality product images, detailed descriptions, up to date customer specific pricing and one click email and fax ordering. So simple you will build and update your catalogs in minutes, without programming knowledge or expensive outside expertise. Try before you buy download provides risk free evaluation.
- Quick ordering via familiar Excel type price list grid
- Resizable catalog window displaying product pictures and unlimited descriptions
- One click email and fax ordering. Never have orders with missing details or illegible handwriting
- Simple, user-friendly navigation (arrow keys, drop down boxes, click and go hyperlinks etc)
- Logical product structure (groups, sub groups, etc) provides for efficient catalog navigation
- Powerful search tool instantly locates the right product
- Default customer and delivery details expediting orders and eliminating errors
- Running line, tax and order totals
- Fast 24 x 7 access to products and ordering without requiring an online connection
- Information at customer fingertips (no bulky printed catalogues that go missing or quickly date)
- In minutes add new products, delete obsolete items or amend current pricing
- Drive sales with regular updates and pricing promotions
- Ensure your information is secure (files encrypted, password protection, expiry dates etc)
- Reinforce your corporate branding with customizable welcome page and banner
» version 5.3 - posted on 2005-05-01
CATALYST CATALOG BUILDER - LICENSE AGREEMENT
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE "End User") AND DYNAMIC BOTTOM LINES PTY LTD TRADING AS EZYCAT ("EzyCat"). BY REQUESTING THAT THIS SOFTWARE BE UNLOCKED, YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
In return for acquiring a license to the Catalyst Build software (the "Software"), it is agreed that:
1. User License Grant. EzyCat grants the End User a non-exclusive, non-transferable fee-bearing license to use the Software for a period of 12 months, with the option of renewal.
2. Ownership. The Software and documentation are copyrighted by EzyCat and are proprietary to EzyCat, which continues to retain sole ownership. The license granted is not a sale of the Software and does not give the End User any rights to patents, copyrights, trade secrets or trademarks with respect to the Software and documentation. The End User may not modify, translate, disassemble or decompile the Software or documentation or any copy, in whole or in part. All rights not specifically granted to End User are retained by EzyCat.
3. Registration. After registration and receipt of payment, a registration number unlocking the Software for a period of 12 months will be provided. The date on which the registration number is provided to the End User will be considered the "Registration Date.
4. Renewal. On or before the anniversary of the Registration Date, the End User will be required to renewal the software license. After renewal and receipt of payment, a renewal number unlocking the Software for an additional period of 12 months will be provided. The later of 12 months from the previous expiry date or the date on which the renewal registration is requested will be considered the "New Renewal Date."
5. Customer Support and Maintenance. EzyCat agrees to provide email support for licensed copies of the software. Customer Support generally means that EzyCat will provide:
- Maintenance updates if, and when EzyCat makes any such maintenance releases generally available
- Helpdesk assistance with respect to the Software, including
(a) Clarification of functions and features;
(b) Clarification of documentation;
(c) Guidance in the operation of the Software; and
(d) Software error analysis.
- EzyCat will use reasonable efforts to provide error corrections as soon as possible and based upon EzyCat's classification of the severity of the error. Customer Support will be provided only with respect to versions of the Software that, in accordance with EzyCat policy, are then being supported.
- The End User agrees to document and promptly report all errors or malfunctions of the Software to EzyCat. The End User accepts the responsibility to read the Software's documentation prior to contacting EzyCat for support. The End User agrees to pay all monies and fees owing to EzyCat when due, failure of which may result in the suspension of support services.
6. Transfer to another End User. You may not rent, lease, sublicense, or lend the Software or the documentation.
7. Re-Licensing your software. In the event (such as recovery from a virus, disk failure or machine re-imaging) a new registration number is required, the renewal term will apply.
8. Liability. In no event will EzyCat be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the Software or the documentation.
9. Termination. This agreement shall remain in effect perpetually unless terminated in accordance with this clause. EzyCat has the right to terminate this Agreement and the license it grants immediately if the End User fails to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement.
10. Communications. Any questions regarding this Agreement should be addressed in writing to: EzyCat, Unit 1, 4 Coane Street Ormond Victoria Australia or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org